Friday, March 27, 2009

Contest #2


Alright Space Monkey friends, it's time for race #2. I've been tearing up newspaper this morning in prep for paper mache. What I need from all of you out there are ideas for what to make. The best idea for a paper mache project will receive an official NASA crew patch sticker!

Ideas will be judged on creativity and feasibility, and I will give 12 hours (10 a.m. to 10 p.m.) for submission of ideas by any means.

Meanwhile, I have no news about the cardio team's decisions. Things have otherwise stayed on schedule. I had a functional fitness test yesterday, a functional neurological test this morning, and t-reflex this afternoon. We watched a scary movie yestersday - Quarantine. Phew! I don't watch many scary movies. Green (another guy here) mostly just laughed at me while I shivered and jumped around.

Good times, folks. Good times.

Oh, and word is that we're getting two new subjects next week! Yea!

2 comments:

  1. I'll disqualify myself from crew-patch stickers, haha... but how about the NASA meatball logo? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I missed the deadline, but here's my 2 cents.

    vote #1 - make a replica of that monkey in the black & white photo at the top of your blog.

    vote #2 - make a spaceship and a planet Mars that you can hang on your wall/ceiling. Move the space ship across the room every day to monitor your progress towards mars. If you are the mathematical type you could calculate how much time each subject has spent on their "journey to mars" and scootch the spacecraft along bit by bit until it makes it to a paper mache mars (and back).

    ReplyDelete